Compared to SlingTV or Vue (or Hulu, HBO GO, etc.) DTVN has a long ways to
go on the stability side.  I've had it around a month and while live TV has
gotten to just a few stalls per night, on demand is still unusable.

That said, apple TV for 3 months pre-paid means they have 3 months to make
it work right?