On 12/10/16 8:21 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
I get customers complaining about grandkids coming to visit for the
holidays and not being able to watch movies on their iPads because of
the grandparents crappy Internet (6+ Mbps) out in the country.  My
suspicion is they are trying to watch the iTunes videos you refer to,
and I notice you say that you “buy” it for $9.99, you  don’t say stream
it.  I’m suspecting that unlike Netflix which is oriented to streaming
and has many stream rates to adapt to the connection speed, that Apple
may be sending you the raw BluRay quality or something close.  Just a
hunch, because I have people watching 3 simultaneous Netflix streams on
the same service these people say is insufficient for one stream.

Yeah when you buy something off iTunes it downloads the file.

~Seth