Im partial to the Cambium E400/E500 Series line of products.

Easy to deploy and very feature rich without the extra gear.

http://www.cambiumnetworks.com/products/wifi/cnpilot-indoor/

On 1/8/2017 7:12 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Is Unifi all the latest AC dual band etc etc?
I should upgrade the 844 and see if there is a difference.
*From:* Joe Novak
*Sent:* Sunday, January 08, 2017 5:11 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Home RG routers -
Unifi also works well for me.
I saw similar problems with the 844E here. It didn't cover my house well when in the basement. I had to move it to a more central location and even then had hiccups with DLNA streaming on 5ghz. I wasn't running the latest firmware, I've been meaning to try it again.
All because I'm too lazy to run coax to my bedroom...