It sounds like he wants something similar to the time delay relay that keeps the fan running in your furnace for a minute after the heat or air conditioner turns off. Or in your garage door opener to control the garage light.
Someone actually has a Youtube tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcfgLXrM4Yc 15 minutes is a long delay. From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jordan Gregory Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 3:48 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Help Finding a Relay (Electrical) I've built several relays to do much more complicated things using raspberry pi's and either single or octal bank relays. All the parts and instruction are easy to google, but if you need assistance, just hit me up off list. Thank You, Jordan Gregory Founder / CEO Hive Wireless, LLC On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 3:19 PM, <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> > wrote: https://www.grainger.com/category/single-function-time-delay-relays/relays-and-accessories/industrial-controls-automation-and-machine-safety/electrical/ecatalog/N-r5s?redirect=time+delay+relay <https://www.grainger.com/category/single-function-time-delay-relays/relays-and-accessories/industrial-controls-automation-and-machine-safety/electrical/ecatalog/N-r5s?redirect=time+delay+relay&searchRedirect=time+delay+relay#nav=%2Fcategory%2Fsingle-function-time-delay-relays%2Frelays-and-accessories%2Findustrial-controls-automation-and-machine-safety%2Felectrical%2Fecatalog%2FN-r5sZ1z0nrnh> &searchRedirect=time+delay+relay#nav=%2Fcategory%2Fsingle-function-time-delay-relays%2Frelays-and-accessories%2Findustrial-controls-automation-and-machine-safety%2Felectrical%2Fecatalog%2FN-r5sZ1z0nrnh -----Original Message----- From: Nate Burke Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 1:34 PM To: Animal Farm Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Help Finding a Relay (Electrical) I'm looking for a countdown relay. Where the relay will be energized when a switch is thrown then continue to run for another 15 minutes once the switch is turned off. I'm having trouble coming up with the right search term to find it. Anyone know what I'm looking for?
