Ahhhh, like for the vent fan in a bathroom?  To keep it running for 15 minutes
after someone steams it up by taking a shower, or stinks it up by … never mind.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 6:22 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Help Finding a Relay (Electrical)

I actually found exactly what I was looking for with the right terminology

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EVWFPS

On 1/10/2017 4:15 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

It sounds like he wants something similar to the time delay relay that keeps
the fan running in your furnace for a minute after the heat or air conditioner
turns off.  Or in your garage door opener to control the garage light.

Someone actually has a Youtube tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcfgLXrM4Yc

15 minutes is a long delay.