LOL .. so did I in my former employer where we had for example a contract to
put fiber into a doctors office.  We did an aerial drop and installed it - it
was never used for over 2 years (but they paid for it) and decided they weren’t
going to use it.  It was on a 7 year contract (to avoid construction fees) and
they just paid it out.  So basically 7 years of what was quite honestly
expensive fiber service and never used … but paid for no problem.