Take a look at the medicare billing practices of some physicians if you want to see waste.

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Prince
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 12:07 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Slightly, Cost of Living

If you think Canada is wasting tax dollars, you ought to come down here
and see how professional tax wasters work down here.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 1/14/2017 11:04 AM, Paul Stewart wrote:
well as we all know, nothing is for free. when I see how money is spent in canada relating to healthcare, I see a huge amount of waste…. things liking doing 1.5mil dollar fiber builds to connect a doctors office in a remote area that is only open 4 hours a week kind of crap…. seen LOTS of that kind of spending…..