I'd guess on the 450m trying to calculate frame utilization downstream
could be an issue if you are sending to two or more clients at the same
time in a frame.  You could be using 100% of your frames sending to one
client at a time and still be able to more then double capacity by sending
to multiple clients int the same frames.

--

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553