Not with a B11.

If the equipment is at the minimum TX power and that high of a SNR is going to
cause problems... then it’s the wrong gear for that path.

Siklu or SIAE 80GHz would be my first bet for a 2.2km link.

Daniel White
Managing Director – Hardware Distribution Sales
ConVergence Technologies
Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590
dwh...@converge-tech.com

---