Hi Chris,

What is the optimum SNR or aka the sweet spot.

Which actually leads to another question which I have...

On my link, I had to manually reduce TX Power to 10dBm (lowest possible) in
order to end up with a SNR of 35/37...

Can we possible see this being done by TPC vs a manual power decrease ?

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street