From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chris Trout
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2017 5:39 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] B11, TDMA, and TCP

Hi Faisal,

TPC is designed to do this automatically, but so far we have limited how much
change it can make, and are still tuning its behavior in cases of unequal power
per side of the link, very low RSSI on one or more chains, and very high RSSI.
Some of these changes will be included in the next backhaul firmware release.

In our experience, targeting 30 dB of SNR per chain results in the best
performance, so for now we recommend adjusting Tx power to get near that level,
and then let TPC manage fine adjustments from there.

Chris Trout
Mimosa Networks, Inc.