I feel the same way. I scan for stuff ad nausium, and have a hard time finding anything at all to watch. That's why we still have Netflix DVD service. Tons of good movies if you're willing to open an envelope.

I think Mary passed away in reaction to the orange lipped fuhrer.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>