A move should not take longer to select than it takes to watch.

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 4:23 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SlingTV

I click through the 500 channel wasteland and most of the time can’t find even
one thing to watch/record, much less 16.  I think that’s one reason for the
popularity of streaming, there’s nothing left on broadcast.  Although honestly
I go through the “new releases” on Netflix and can’t find anything I really
want to watch either.

I had hoped that after the election and inauguration, it would be safe to watch
the TV news again, but I was misinformed.  They should just change the name
from “News” to “Donald’s Tweets”.  Seriously, there is no news to report other
than what the Orange One tweeted today?  I heard Mary Tyler Moore died.  I
assume DJT must have tweeted about it, or it wouldn’t have made the news.