Out of curiosity, do  you know how are they feeding these shelves?

I know that in at least one case a couple of years ago, Qwest was feeding
an entire neighborhood on I think 4 T1's.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 5:06 PM, Darin Steffl <darin.ste...@mnwifi.com>
wrote:

> Exactly. Calix VDSL2 Remote DSLAM. These are the result of CAF funding
> from Govt. to provide minimum 10/1 Mbps speeds to the census blocks they
> took funding for.
>
> If Centurylink had crappy or no DSL in these areas before, expect them to
> be able to offer somewhat functional to excellent DSL speeds to customers
> in range of these remote DSLAMs. For really close customers, they may see
> up to 40/1 Mbps speeds.
>
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 3:54 PM, Carl Peterson <cpeter...@portnetworks.com
> > wrote:
>
>> As someone already said, its clearly and E3.
>> https://www.calix.com/systems/e-series/e3-e5-dsl.html
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 4:18 PM, George Skorup <george.sko...@cbcast.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Regen would be my guess.

*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>
<http://twitter.com/@packetflux>