Chuck,

I do NOT agree that any company should be required or use govt. funds to
build out broadband to ONE house in 20 miles because it's a right or a
utility. Unless the customer agrees to pay the majority of the cost.

For homes like that which are so spread out that ROI is 50-100 years, they
should be served with either Fixed Wireless or satellite internet. There is
no sense in spending Govt. funding or even private dollars to build to 1
house every 5 or 20 miles. Makes so sense and is a complete waste of
everyone's $$$ when satellite is an option.