yard arm

if youre on a leg, mot have a spot for attaching a rotating one
most grain elevators either have one or where the radius of two bins
intersect there is a steel beam
a very dangerous but effective solution is harnessing your guy, put a
pulley on his front loops and secure his back to the structure have him
lean out 45 degrees, or bring up a light weight A frame, not as fun though