Find a crazy young guy, unmarried, no kids, orphans are the best.  Make him
sign a hold harmless.  Pay him as a contractor to climb up and pull the stuff
up.

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2017 10:37 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Gin pole for lifting gear up grain legs

yard arm

if youre on a leg, mot have a spot for attaching a rotating one
most grain elevators either have one or where the radius of two bins intersect
there is a steel beam
a very dangerous but effective solution is harnessing your guy, put a pulley on
his front loops and secure his back to the structure have him lean out 45
degrees, or bring up a light weight A frame, not as fun though