My wife does killer tamales.  It is an all day affair and generally I have to 
promise to spread the masa on the corn husks.  

From: Bill Prince 
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2017 8:24 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Torta De Jamon for Super Bowl snack

The best tamales are the ones we get from the market up on the corner. They 
make them fresh every day, and I like them "preparado" (with chilies, 
guacamole, and sour cream).



On Sunday, February 5, 2017 7:17 PM, Jay Weekley <[email protected]> 
wrote:




I would settle for one recipe as long as it was hot.

That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
> I have a board request. For every political post Jaime or hymee, 
> makes, he has to also provide two recipes. I think it's only fair. He 
> will basically silence all it right wing nut jobs because we will be 
> so fat our fingers won't be able to type on our phones anymore and we 
> will also realize that without Mexican aunts, nobody in the US will 
> ever get a good tamale. I do t know what it is about it, but if a 
> tamale didn't come from " my aunt" they just aren't as good
>
> On Feb 5, 2017 12:51 PM, "Jaime Solorza" <[email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
>
>    I don't watch football but wanted to share a snack recipe...
>    Pan Blanco (Bolillo or French will do)
>    ..cut in half long way... Toast slightly on comal.... Add
>    mayonnaise is you like... Slice thin Mexican white cheese
>    (Muenster will do), slice avocado in small chunks,  add Ham or
>    Turkey slice... Assemble and put on comal or toaster oven to warm
>    up cheese... Melt if you like... Some fresh jalapeno to bite along
>    with Torta and cold beverage.  Tecate or Modelo go very well with
>    it,  Corona if you are a preppy kind.... Budweiser.. Nah... Salud ....
>
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com/email-signature>
> Version: 2016.0.7998 / Virus Database: 4756/13896 - Release Date: 02/05/17
>



Reply via email to