Exactly....there's the law and there's actual flight ceiling. Bigger ones can go up several thousand feet.

I was looking at (did not buy) one to carry a 2.5kg payload. Without the payload it could very very high....like commercial airplane high. There's no good reason to do that, but you *could*.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Mathew Howard" <mhoward...@gmail.com>
To: "af" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 2/6/2017 11:11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Climbing is Life

It's not exactly legal to fly them that high (assuming this was in the US)...

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Kurt Fankhauser <lists.wavel...@gmail.com> wrote:
that is a neat video, I didn't know drones could fly that high

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 11:57 PM, Rory Conaway <r...@triadwireless.net> wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/f1BgzIZRfT8?feature=player_embedded

Rory Conaway • Triad Wireless • CEO

4226 S. 37th Street • Phoenix • AZ 85040

602-426-0542

r...@triadwireless.net

www.triadwireless.net

“Baseball - we do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing”