FAA FAR part 107 allows you to fly to 400 feet AGL or 400 feet above any
structure:
https://www.faa.gov/uas/media/Part_107_Summary.pdf

   -

   Maximum altitude of 400 feet above ground level (AGL) or, if

   higher than 400 feet AGL, remain within 400 feet of a

   structure.

   so using a drone near a tower is perfectly legal as along as you remain
   within 400 feet, the pilot operator is within visual site of the
   drone, the drone is registered and the pilot is certified.

   -Sean