We've batted this around as a product to offer - more of a feature add on
to Wispmon, but it could be stand alone as well. Very basic, just ip and
traffic counts, but for tracking usage what else do you need?. A large
portion was done and then we got pulled away to more important things as we
only have one customer who uses netflow now anyway. One question, because
this makes a difference for hosted applications, are your customers on
private or public IPs? One issue we would run into would be private ip
reuse. If, for some reason, you used the same private space on two
different network segments, it would be a more complex program as we would
now have to know more information about each ip. If that is not a concern,
then it becomes simpler. If this is a needed product, we would be happy to
continue development of it. I'm just not sure it something with mass
appeal.