Not that I know of... I think you can have cnMaestro apply a template when
you onboard devices, but I haven't gotten around to figuring out how all
that works yet.

If I understand it right, it should be possible to get everything setup so
you just have to plug the radios in and wait while cnMaestro does all the
work...