It's not pissing and moaning... He won,  I don't like it but he did... He
can't let it go that he didn't get the popular vote. FACT... You are a
poster just like me..you are not the boss of me.... If Chuck asks me to
stop,  I will... And maybe this afternoon, I will share a recipe to balance
this out.   Got to go work at ICE detention center... Ironic, huh?