Chuck himself has posted about pissing and moaning, check your archive.
Something about a dog, a phoneline and a bad ground.

Jaime, remember to include a photo with the recipe!

Also, does AF = “Alternative Facts”?

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2017 8:51 AM
To: Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Pissing and Moaning

It's not pissing and moaning... He won,  I don't like it but he did... He can't
let it go that he didn't get the popular vote. FACT... You are a poster just
like me..you are not the boss of me.... If Chuck asks me to stop,  I will...
And maybe this afternoon, I will share a recipe to balance this out.   Got to
go work at ICE detention center... Ironic, huh?

On Feb 11, 2017 7:14 AM, "Mike Hammett" <af...@ics-il.net