The Wife is looking for a new Desktop, She doesn't need anything fancy (i3, i5 is fine), but want's to have 2 monitors hooked up to it (HDMI Inputs) I really don't feel like building one. Oh, and she want's it cheap. Looking at the Dell, HP, and Lenovo sites, cheap PC's are really easy to find, but I can't seem to find any that have dual monitor support. Newegg will let you filter desktops by Videocard model, but not by Output options.

It seems almost all corporate offices now have dual display setups, so I'd imagine there should be a ton of these things on the refurb market. Any ideas what I should be looking for? I'd like to find something in the $200-$300 range.