In a can, or a glass jar?  I remember Derby brand tamales in a jar, do they
still sell those?  They lacked all the characteristics of good tamales, but
were strangely appealing.  Like Pringles or candy corn.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 9:16 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT trolling

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Maseca-Instant-Masa-For-Tamales-Corn-Mix-4.4-lb/10790738

I still haven't sourced any husks. Btw are we talking green or dried brown? And
don't send a Mexican aunt to murder me, but if I can't find husks, will wax
paper work?

When I was a kid mom was getting these canned tamales. They're the closest I
remember eating to authentic Mexican aunt tamales. She doesn't remember, there
was no English on the label. We do have an authentic (ish) Mexican joint here
(they make margaritas in a slushy machine), maybe they'll hook me up with husks

On Feb 24, 2017 8:57 PM, "Jaime Solorza" <losguyswirel...@gmail.com