But then he goes on to say: "In the meantime, Green recommends that users
update to iOS 9.3 and the latest version of OS X, which implement fixes that
mitigate some, though not all, of the vulnerability.”.

Curious if this vulnerability is still around on iOS 10.2 as the article was
written a year ago when 9.3 or whatever was out.