I heard a detailed report about this over the weekend. Apparently Musk told
investors that the company will continue to lose money even after
production of the 3 and that they are going to have to raise more money.
Financial institutions are starting to get nervous about the company. There
are indications that they could be bankrupt in a year or so if they can't
raise the money.