I imagine PayPal can loan them some money.

From: Cameron Crum
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 11:03 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT TSLA

I heard a detailed report about this over the weekend. Apparently Musk told
investors that the company will continue to lose money even after production of
the 3 and that they are going to have to raise more money. Financial
institutions are starting to get nervous about the company. There are
indications that they could be bankrupt in a year or so if they can't raise the
money.