.this.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 2/28/2017 7:04 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
What’s social media?
*From:* Josh Reynolds
*Sent:* Monday, February 27, 2017 8:50 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT - Chia Trump?
How else does one get likes on social media without blaring trumpets in their own echo chambers?
On Feb 27, 2017 9:48 PM, "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com> wrote:

    Liberal and conservative seem to be labels for “people different
    from me”.

    If I think back on my day, I can’t think of a single thing I did
    where liberal or conservative mattered.  Why do we obsess so much
    over political affiliation?  Isn’t that what sports teams are
    for?  So we can mock Packers fans as lower life forms?  Are they
    liberals or conservatives?  Doesn’t matter, they’re cheese-eating
    Packers fans.