I can associate my cats with several psychotic experiences.

On 2/28/2017 10:21 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:

*ODD NEWS*

*No evidence that cats cause schizophrenia, study says*

Some scientists say they think pet cats might increase a kid’s risk of developing schizophrenia. But there’s good news out of this growing field of research, which focuses on the links between a cat- borne parasite that causes toxoplasmosis and mental health disorders. A new study published in the journal Psychological Medicine of about 5,000 children in Britain found no evidence that cat ownership during gestation or childhood was associated with psychotic experiences that can be early signs of mental illness— such as hallucinations or delusions of being spied on— when they were teenagers.