cat parkour I guess

From: Chuck McCown
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 9:19 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Fake News

When I was in high school, a couple of the local stoners gave their cat
mescaline.  It orbited the room on the walls.  I could understand how it could
have stayed up there if the room was circular but it was a normal square room.
Womehow the cat was able to run around it on the walls.  They would routinely
put that same can in a bread sack and blow pot smoke into the sack.

Worst thing I ever did to cats was to fill their water dish with beer.