So I wonder if the house I own in Morris is still there. Probably would have heard something by now if not.

On 2/28/17 3:20 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
in the last 4 minutes

Dangerous tornado producing storm very near Morris moving east/northeast at 35 MPH!

Sirens are in minooka
Sirens Just went off in Oswego
Sirens in Coal City
Sirens in Morris
Sirens going off in Plano
Sirens in Shorewood
Sirens are still going off in Morris. LOTS of lightening
sirens are going off now in Joliet/ Plainfield area