I should have said, if Sling had Discovery I would cancel Directv Now.

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Prince
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2017 9:30 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Streaming

I also heard something about 8 accounts (might be the wrong number) for
the $35 MRC.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/1/2017 8:17 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
“YouTube’s service will cost $35 a month, similar to the cheapest deals from AT& T’s DirecTV Now and Sony’s PlayStation Vue, but more expensive than Dish’s Sling TV. It comes with unlimited storage in a cloud DVR; “

I signed up to be a beta for Hulu yesterday too.
Sling DVR works but isn't as good as satellite TV or my tivo.

I never saw the VUE dvr, I cancelled service when they shut me off without warning.

If tivo had Discovery I would cancel the directv now service. I keep hoping that directv now will get the DVR and ROKU ap running soon. I like its UI and guide.