At the peak downloads of Netscape browser back in '97 we were _netting_ a million per day. That was back in 1997. yeah, I could pretty much spend anything I wanted to keep the downloads going. We foresaw a bump in downloads coming for the 2.0 browser and I went out and picked up $200K in SGI processors off their loading dock overnight with a credit card purchase (Amex Black for the win)... We were very small fry compared to what's going on now. Probably multiply those numbers by 10K or even 100K for today.