I have seen folks hire an “old guy” that is retired or semi-retired to do
sales.  It depends on the volume you are looking to do. The “old guy” approach
has worked well for the 4 or so I know who do it.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric