I wouldn't assume it's the Mikrotik.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jeremy" <jeremysmi...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 11:04:02 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] UBNT issues

I would point to a potential Mikrotik issue....as we do not use Mikrotik at
all. We use Cisco and Netonix.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 10:03 AM, Jeremy < jeremysmi...@gmail.com > wrote:

We use the GIGE-POE-APC on 100% of our network infrastructure. We have over 100
APs, and countless backhauls running on these. I have every flavor of UBNT
running on these surge suppressors, and have never had a single issue. We have
AC gear, AirFibers, M-series, you name it.