El pollo loco.

Chris Wright
Network Administrator

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 11:59 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [Wisp] FW: FW: This is trending on Facebook right now in
WISP Talk

Cameronus perfectus

On Mar 15, 2017 12:43 PM, "Cameron Crum"
<cc...@wispmon.com<mailto:cc...@wispmon.com>> wrote:
Per aspera ad astra, carpe dium, etcetera, etcetera!

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 1:37 PM, Jaime Solorza
<losguyswirel...@gmail.com<mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I am tired of autocorrect...Latin does not follow same rules but I will check
it out...If I mistyped, then it's mea culpa

On Mar 15, 2017 12:31 PM, "Robert Andrews"