I do that with separate accounts for each e-mail list. :-)

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Robert Andrews" <i...@avantwireless.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:15:13 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [Wisp] FW: FW: This is trending on Facebook right now in
WISP Talk

Two things... FIRST why is this coming across from WISPA to AFMUG and
not replyable to AFMUG. That's a Serious problem. I don't want my

Second this is the issue that the Reno Air Races is dealing with. If
they do live streams of the air races they worry it decreases attendance
which is where the money is. The actual reality is that live TV
sports has proven over and over again that TV presentation actually
increases the desire to attend events. Events without live
presentation or even delayed presentation show decreased attendance
because of lack of awareness of the value of attendance. Arguments
against have been disproved so many times in the sports world that it's
a sure way to get fired as a marketing VP if you try it.