From: Rory Conaway
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2017 7:40 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] bench test area

We are expanding our office and finally have a room big enough to stage and
test equipment.   I’m looking for ideas on the best way to do that.  Does
anyone have a picture of their staging areas they would like to share?

Rory Conaway • Triad Wireless • CEO

4226 S. 37th Street • Phoenix • AZ 85040

602-426-0542

r...@triadwireless.net

www.triadwireless.net

“An optimist will tell you the glass is half-full; the pessimist, half-empty;
and the engineer will tell you the glass is twice the size it needs to be”