I am talking about a LAD 8 made by Cyan.   No amp version.

From: Faisal Imtiaz
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 5:41 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Backhauling fiber 80 miles at 10Gig

I hate to say this.... .the match on mux insertion loss does not add up in this
manner...
(I think you are thinking of GPON Muxes... not the same as CWDM or DWDM)

Always best to Check the MFG Specs....

(I have 8 channel CWDM muxes which have a low insertion loss (less than 2db on
each lambda ! )

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom