      From: Paul Stewart <p...@paulstewart.org>
 To: af@afmug.com
 Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2017 3:39 PM
 Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Calix E7-2 vs AdTran, Zhone, or?

Much prefer Adtran TA5000 stuff personally …. haven’t used ZTE for FTTH but
tested some of their other gear such as ATA combo modem (dsl) and ran into a
lot of grief with it.  It “feels” super cheap and the UI had a lot to be
desired (and simply lacked needed features like North American DTMF tones etc)
Calix I liked better when it was Occam …. newer stuff though (E7) I have talked
to several folks and they like it …