From: Christopher Gray
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2017 7:58 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Clip On RJ45 Jacks for Punchdown Blocks?

I've seen RJ45 jacks that plug right onto punchdown blocks. I'm about to
convert this wiring to Ethernet for VoIP. Can I take the easy way out, remove
the jumpers, and install the piggy-back jacks, or should I really pull it all
and punch it back down on a proper patch panel?

Don't want to cut corners, but if re-punching the whole lot can be avoided, it
would help cut the customer cost.