If these are private roads and short crossings look into a pneumatic
missile to cross the roads. Maybe that's the "blowing" he's talking about?
I would under no circumstances cut the asphalt, I'm not sure what the
asphalt dude would cost to repair it but it'll never be the same,
especially if you trench through it, likely to have some settling after
it's patched and now it turns into a pothole and has to get fixed again.

There's several ways to bore under roads depending on conditions. HDD
(directional boring) as mentioned, pneumatic missile, and if these are only
~20ft wide roads you could even probably do it with a compacting boring
setup on a small cable plow machine.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>