If you're using packetflux gear, the following apply:

To move up to a 450i or later, you generally need a Revision I or later
sync source.   So you need an I SyncInjector or an I syncbox.   Syncpipes
are ok to feed a syncinjector or powerinjector, but not the 450i directly.

The 450m can be powered, but not syncronized from a powerinjector plus
sync.  You will need an appropriate syncbox to provide sync.  This will be
changing, but will require different hardware.

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>