Why not just go EPMP for the light or small cell startup? Thats what application I would use it for. I know that it only comes in 2 flavors of band but thats where planning and design comes in.

Everything Else deserves scale ability and high capacity for denser and larger area of coverage. (450i/M)

Price point is great on the EPMP line also. Lovin the E500/E400 series for high capacity indoor solutions. The E500 make a great

outdoor market coverage AP. For example we deploy these at out Farmers Market and I only used one AP and a 450 sub to bring the 40Mb connection to it.

The vendors use it for their Square and simple wifi offload. We have 2 at the Arena at our local Fairgrounds and the vendors for the Rodeo absolutely loved it and asked how

they get such great service at their house LOL. The coolest part is that the APs are at opposite ends of the arena and use mesh to connect. They are positioned so they look under the bleachers

where the vendors are. We kill 2 birds with one stone because folks in the bleachers can connect with limited guest access. Which we got about 25 new customers off that one event..

LOVE IT