I haven't noticed, its so light and perfect, ive used the logging in the
past to generate scripts, so nice. I have been battling a decision to
replace my laptop, a Toshiba tecra with an I7 originally win7 that I pushed
the w10 update on (this was a full tech laptop, overburdened and 1000s of
applications collected over the years, 10-15 minutes power on to usability
level of overburden. swapped the HDD with an SSD last week and brand new
ram, and fresh clean w10 install, 10 seconds from power button to use, so
sexy) Just added the putty exe again, no performance issues, though I lost
all my saves because I don't have anything to dump my old hdd to.
I don't see that putty native really could have issues, its so tiny. I'm
just trying to limit the number of apps I have installed. (btw w10 HDD 100%
bug goes away with an SSD over a platter, not sure why) I actually
separated my personal profile from my work profile... we will see how long
that lasts.