I use SecureCRT for all terminal sessions, the gui is nice for keeping all the logins organized. But for file transfers and other stuff, it's WinSCP.

On 5/3/2017 10:44 PM, Josh Reynolds wrote:
One note I will add is make sure to turn off the "show scp/sftp window
by default" or whatever the setting is. It's nice to have and keep
running, I just hate it popping up every time I connect to a server. I
can still click on the item in the side window to use it though.