I'm at the POP
I ended up factory defaulting it
odd traffic on the wireshark connected direct to the radio, including
spanning tree, the 192.168.0.1 didn't respond, it was arp on 10.1.
something, .3 got in and set the essid and key, customers connected,
rebooted and it was arping that whole subnet but 169.254.1.1 was live, got
it going, very weird

this did ship with an RC firmware on it, I upgraded in the shop but didn't
default it, I'm wondering if it was an inspection pull or something

2hours wasted