If it was on the same IP as the 1k AP, then you could be seeing browser cache. Chrome really pisses me off with that. I've seen similar in the past after replacing an AP. Export the config from the old one. Import to the new one. Log in.. looks fine. No customers registered. Wiped Chrome cache completely. Half of the settings weren't there from the config import. Fixed it, customers back up.